Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Basic Grey Weekly Challenge

Once in a rare while I have time to actually notice and take part in a brand's challenge.  As is obvious on this blog I am a Basic Grey junkie and managed to get this one done before their cut off date of tomorrow. Their challenge this week was to use a punch/punches as a background in a layout.  I went with an arrow punch, I tried to incorporate a swirl one too but it just ended up looking messy.  I used the Green at Heart collection and I sewed through some of the strips of arrows.  I've been really into embossing lately too and finally got to use this incredibly bright American Crafts Zing powder.  The photo is from a trip to Maui we took last year.

Wailua Valley Overlook-Basic Grey Green at Heart



Embossing, punches and stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment