Friday, July 13, 2012

Babies Everywhere!

I'm at that age, some of you know it.  That age where every female around me is either pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or just popped out a kid.  If you aren't there yet you'll get there.  It seems like every day I login to facebook another congratulations is in order.  Since I am one of those rare people who lacks a biological clock or desire to have kids I get to hold and admire my friends little ones (I do adore them).  Then when they barf or fill their diaper I hand them back to mommy or daddy.  And I go home and make scrapbook pages of their cute little ones with the photos I took on my iphone. Some pages of the boys recently born to my friends:

Welcome Makani-Basic Grey Hopscotch

Love, New, Perfect-K&Company Poppyseed

Little Lewie-My Minds Eye True Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment