Sunday, January 22, 2012

A hangover

Today I have what could best be described as a hangover.  This hangover came from my favorite kind of night, when friends come to our house so we can drink ourselves silly and play card games.  I feel like doing nothing but lying on the couch all day.  However I am trying to be productive instead and do things like post to my blog, organize a craft cabinet and put stuff on Ebay that I need to get rid of.  My mind is not functioning well and I can't think of anything clever to say so here's my latest.  Unemployment allows for plenty of time to scrapbook and I looove that.  I'm starting to catch up, working on October now.  Yes I scrap in order of events happening, I'm one of those Type A organized people.







As for that productive thing?  I think I might go do what Ollie's doing right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment