Friday, January 6, 2012

Meeting Dean Wilson

I love when there is a story behind a layout and it's not just a photo I love.  This particular layout is one of those.  My husband and his brother were born in Scotland and came to the states at a young age.  They grew up in California riding motocross and have always been big fans of the sport. This past fall, at the outdoor championships at Pala, they got to meet Dean Wilson, the only professional motocross rider that is Scottish.  A good day for the Coutts brothers. My husband jokes that we should post this on his fan page, is that going overboard?

I used the American Crafts chap line for this one, still my current favorite.  I love the alternate stitching around the outside, I got that idea from a layout on a Basic Grey blog post.



The coordinating embellishments make it so easy!

Alternating colors stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment