Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bonus Days

The one thing about my job that is cool is bonus days!  We are required to work a lot of weekends in the summer and they give us additional bonus days off during slow seasons.  Yesterday was a bonus day and I got to spend the entire day at home which is pretty much my favorite thing to do.  If I am not traveling the only place I want to be is home.  So on top of some complete laziness I got a couple layouts done.  As I mentioned, I'm getting a little tired of doing our wedding scrapbook so I started on my 2011 book as well (I'm a bit behind).

I find myself buying more and more Crate Paper lately, beautiful collections



I've had the Hopscotch line sitting around forever and didn't know what to use it for, perfect for the birth of my niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment