Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A New Blog-A New Name

So I had this blog I started last year, I think out of boredom.  When I started it it was with the intention of it being a lifestyle sort of blog where I addressed all sorts of interesting topics.  I only posted a couple times and then went on hiatus for about 8 months.  When I came back (from nowhere really, the land of lazy I guess) I realized that I didn't really want it to be an everything blog, I wanted it to focus on the 2 things I am most passionate about: traveling and scrapbooking.  Kicking It Softly didn't really work for that so I've moved it over to this, The Wandering Scrapper.  This speaks not only to my wanderlust but the fact that my mind wanders pretty much 24/7. This is both a positive and negative thing in my life. The positive being that I am always open to new ideas, places and things.  The negative being I tend to lose focus on these things fairly quickly.

Anyway, I'm going to re-post all my posts from the last couple of months so all my work is on here.  At 32-years-young I think I have finally figured out what I want to do with my life.  I would like to somehow make a living being creative in the way I love most, scrapbooking.  Then I can travel more, and then scrapbook my travels, and an amazingly beautiful circle will begin.  Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment