Sunday, May 6, 2012

Basic Grey Challenge-Vintage

May 5 with National Scrapbooking Day.  It was also Cinco de Mayo so my priority was obviously drinking Corona while laying by a pool.  Basic Grey put up a TON of challenges on their blog and thankfully gave people through May 11 to complete them.  One of my favorite challenges was to use a vintage collection in a layout. Basic Grey has long been my favorite brand and the first scrapbooking paper I bought was from them.  Since then I have purchased almost every collection they come out with. Needless to say I have a large cabinet full of older Basic Grey product. I decided to use Urban Prairie for this challenge and a series of photos of my niece.  She took my iPhone when I wasn't looking and took a bunch of pictures of herself making funny faces.






No comments:

Post a Comment