Monday, May 14, 2012

Insta-scrapping

Like most people with an iPhone (and now Android) Instagram is my favorite app.  Most photography purists I've talked to ind the app dumb, but I love being able to capture cool moments in my life, add a filter and upload quickly. It's also really nice (for scrapbooking) to be able to look back at your Instagram library and know exactly what date something happened  My uploads consist of mainly my cat, food, my nieces and nephew or the beach.  These are a couple of my favorite Insta photos that I scrapped.

Used this sketch from Got Sketch for my Insta-Food layout
Insta-Food: Crate Paper Farmhouse

Sunday Funday: My Minds Eye On The Bright Side

Fly High: Basic Grey Plumeria

My Boys: Echo Park For the Record (scraplifted from the BG blog)

Get it Miss B!: Basic Grey Max & Whiskers

Aaand if you are interested I found a really good Instagram cheat sheet here.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawwe these are all really cute!!! I wish I had an iphone so I could make these. Very cool :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete