Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today was cold (in my book) rainy and gloomy.  And it was Sunday so I did a few things I rarely do.  1-I wore sweatpants all day long. 2-I didn't leave the house.  After 3 nights in a row of socializing and consuming a few too many alcoholic beverages sweats in my house was all I wanted.  Except it was cold and I hate, hate, hate cold.  Keep in mind I live in southern California so as soon as it drops below 70 I'm cold. As I type this it's 6:30pm and I'm already under multiple blankets in bed...go me.

Anyway, my husband enjoyed his cold day at home by watching football and/or Nascar all day (redneck) and I enjoyed my day doing my favorite pass time and the subject of this blog, creating pages of paper and photos to preserve my memories.

Callia's Smiles, my niece is so effin cute. Bo Bunny Ad Lib
Mr. Baseball, this one might be too simple? My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy

I used this page map from Got Sketch for this one
Photo shoot!  The ladies in Palm Springs for a bachelorette party. Echo Park Happy Days
The bachelorette, this one differs a bit from my usual style but I think it works. SEI Mimosa
This is a lift from a Kelly Goree page, I can't find it on her blog but it's here on scrapbook.com.  I think she's my scrapbooking idol because her style is so much like mine. I love everything she does and especially her use of white dashed lines and have been incorporating those more and more in my layouts. I also used a stamp on this one which I rarely do.  I have this huge collection of stamps but never use them so am trying to incorporate them more.

My sister and her family, Easter 2011. Basic Grey Kioshi

No comments:

Post a Comment