Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Furry Little Monster

I just got the We R Memory Keepers Friends Furever line (most of it anyway) and while it's no Max & Whiskers it's definitely fun to work with. If you haven't figured it out already I'm obsessed with my cat, I think he's the cutest most awesome little wannabe tiger on earth. I suspect that he also might be part Egyptian Mau, a purebred cat that the royals had in ancient Egypt (they even mummified them).  I may or may not watch too much Cats 101 on Animal Planet.  We don't have kids so our cat is our spoiled little child.  I take a lot of photos of him and because he's so damn handsome he ends up in a lot of my layouts. One of my co-workers tells me I'm going to be one of those crazy old cat ladies living in a trailer with my best friend (because she loves cats as much as I do) and 16 cats.  Not sure what happened to my husband in that story


I  ♥ Cats, why yes I do

I'm obsessed with paper strips right now for some reason, I use them all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment